Werken bij REEF - Team Leader Shipbuilding
- You will supervise a group of designers and draftsmen within the department of Engineering. This means that you will have to make an optimal planning, monitor the progress and meet the deadlines with your team.
- You will distribute the work among your team and you will be responsible for checking it and making sure they meet the deadlines set by you.
- As team leader you will also participate in doing the practical work that needs to be done. This means that you and your team will work on the routing of piping systems of ships in CAD-systems.
- You will make sketches of Isopipes and you will make overview drawings.
- You will have regular meetings with internal and external contacts like, customers, production, suppliers and engineering agencies.
- You have BSc. level, preferably a finished BSc. in Shipbuilding.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience in the marine and offshore industry.
- You have excellent communicative skills.
- You are flexible and creative. You have experience with CAD software.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.