Werken bij REEF - Supply Chain Master Planner
With a Msc degree in Supply Chain
Oversee and evaluate all work activities in the Supply Chain team and develop more effective methods and procedures. Interact between the local Planning and Operations team to resolve open issues and define corrective actions; emphasize collaboration and team work.
The key responsibilities are: optimize the Supply Chain processes (EMEA wide), increase efficiency. To make sure that Planning activities are standardized and SOP's are in place and followed. Improve, design, implement new models with respect to demand planning. Seek new ideas to improve and redesign current systems and processes (e.g. Lot Sizing, Forecasting, etc.). Provide training and support to the Supply Chain team. Support SC Manager in strategic and tactical activities. Review and analyze service levels on a continuous basis. Monitor and evaluate Inventory management strategies to optimize replenishments and inventory levels. Support overall Supply Chain cost reduction. Owner of SC KPI's and Master data management.
- You have 5 - 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning. Bsc/Msc degree in Supply Chain.
- You speak fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal.
- Strong SAP knowledge and experience. MS Office (especially Excel).
- Ability to organize and direct tasks to a team to achieve long term goals.
- Capable of prioritizing and completing multiple tasks. Understand the aspects of inventory management.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, self management and goal setting skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels. Hands-on working style. Results oriented mentality, strong drive for improvements, eye for detail.
- You are a energetic team player.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.