Werken bij REEF - Senior Process Engineer
- You will participate in the design of process units, including establishing process design basis, development of process options and optimization of selected design.
- You will be responsible for the development of process flow schemes and determines process control systems.
- You calculate and develop mass and heat balances.
- You will calculate and specifie process equipment and prepares process specifcations for control valves, pressure releif valves, flow-and temperature meters and pressure mearsuring instruments.
- You will prepare the process safeguarding diagrams and determine the maximum and minimum process and safety conditions. You will also develop process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID's) together with piping and mechanical engineers.
- You will prepare process descriptions and operating manuals and control the quality of produced documents.
- You will participate in planning, cost development and management and the scheduling for assigned projects.
- You will have to maintain an effective communication with project members and with the customer.
- You have a Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- You have a minimum of 10 years working experience in process design or oil and gas production units, chemicals and polymers units or refinery units.
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
- You are pro active and flexible.
- You have good computer skills with regard to word processing, process simulation and spreadsheet evaluations.
- PE registration is an advantage.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.