Werken bij REEF - Scientist Hybride Materials
A multidisciplinary expert
You will work in a department specialized in the development of innovative coatings and materials using fysical and chemical structuring on nano scale. The research focusses on chemical sensors, optical materials like OLEDs and integrated optical devices and on materials for the oil and gas industry. The laboratory has facilities for chemical synthesis, coating, structuring and characterization of materials and their functionality.
You will work in an multidisciplinairy team of specialists. The team works on new responsive polymer systems to use in for instance materials for efficient and green oil and gas extraction and for materials for 3D printing and stereolithografie for the production of advanced ceramic products on microscale.
Based on your chemical background and interaction with other specialities you will develop new and creative technical solutions. You will develop this solutions to proof of concept principles. You will combine theoretical studies and experimental work. You will work in a dynamic environment on different projects with national and international customers. You will contribute your technical expertise in helping starting up new projects.
- You have a Master or PhD degree in chemistry or chemical technologie with proven knowledge of polymers, colloid chemistry, rheology and/or fysical chemistry.
- You are an enthusiastic and a driven team member.
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
- You are independent, you like to take initiative and you want to be responsible for your own development.
- You are able to exchange information with experts with a different background effectively and translate your insights into pragmatical solutions efficiently.
- You are flexible and able to manage yourself in a highly dynamica environment.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.