Werken bij REEF - Research Scientist Materials
Expert on mechanical properties
- You will work in a group that works on the fundamental understanding to improve, innovate and refine products.
- You will contribute by defining opportunities, analyzing them, and by developing/ proposing the most efficient tools, numerical as well as experimental.
- You will solve these problems based on a broad scientific base.
- You will be stimulated and coached to develop yourself in the scientific projects, as well as on your personal skills like entrepreneurship, communication and leadership.
- You have a PhD degree in mechanical engineering with a specialization in mechanics, mechanical polymer properties and numerical methods (FEM). Being able to set up multidisciplinairy cooperations is an advantage.
- You are result oriented and pragmatic and like to use your expertise to think of real solutions.
- You are entrepreneurial and innovative.
- You are a team player and able to work independentaly as well.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to convinces others of your ideas.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.