Werken bij REEF - Project Support Stability
Experience with GMP regulations.
The Stability department is responsible for the planning and execution of the stability program. Stability is a function focused on continuous monitoring of products that are manufactured throughout its shelf life.
- You will implement improvement initiatives to a build consolidated, GMP and GQP-13 compliant stability department.
- You will achieve project results by writing SOP's, providing training, structurization of information (creating of databases, data mining).
- You will communicate with several departments, e.g. Regulatory Affairs and Research and Development.
- Also you will create reports of progress and decisions.
You have minimal education at HBO level, with 3 - 5 years of relevant experience. Also you have experience with GMP regulations, Pharmaceutical manufacturing/QA, analytical techniques and general quality and stability principles. Experience with stability programs/testing is a plus.
- You are independent with a strong personality.
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have good social skills on operational and strategic level.
- You master the Dutch and English language spoken and written
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.