Werken bij REEF - Project Manager Stability
Leading process improvement initiatives.
The Stability department is responsible for the planning and execution of the stability program. Stability is a function focused on continuous monitoring of products that are manufactured throughout its shelf life.
- You will leadprocess improvement initiatives to implement a consolidated, GMP and GQP-13 compliant stability department.
- You will achieve project results by managing the factors budget, risk, organization, quality, information and time.
- Also you will communicating with several departments, e.g. Regulatory Affairs and research and development.
- Furthermore you are responsible for reporting of progress and decisions, and for informing to the stakeholders.
Preferably Master's degree. Minimum is Bachelors with 5 thru 10 years of relevant experience. Also you have experience with GMP regulations, Pharmaceutical manufacturing/QA, analytical techniques and general quality and stability principles. You are experienced in project management, in statistical analysis and statistical programs such as SAS or Minitab. Experience with stability programs/testing is a plus.
- Independent and strong personality
- Analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Persuasive and focused on results;
- You master the Dutch and English languages spoken and written.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.