Werken bij REEF - Project Leader Electronics
- You utilizes the Product Management Process (PMP) to effectively guide new and existing products through development, upgrades and/or installations.
- Key interactions will be required with various groups (i.e., system architects, internal and external subsystem vendors, peers in mechanical and software engineering and overall program management). The role incorporates both on managing internal and outsourced electronics module design.
- You will manage the development and delivery of electronics modules with in the scope of a new system platform development to a development schedule.
- You will implement rigorous review processes and set clear expectations around the key deliverables of the program.
- You will hold internal and external vendors accountable to specifications and timelines through rigorous project reviews, adherence to the PMP and defined delivery schedules.
- You will effectively negotiate engineering requirements with cross-functional teams including sales and marketing, applications engineering, manufacturing and field service.
- You will contribute to the engineering budgeting process by providing financial/budgetary analysis and recommendations for projected systems development/design, enhancements/upgrades and manpower.
- You will analyze how key subsystems can be designed for and reused in next-generation products and influence development processes along these lines.
- You will contribute to cost reduction by conducting relevant analytical procedures and recommendations.
- You will encourage and implement resource sharing and development across current and next-generation platforms.
- You will drive reliability improvements by making exissting and next-generation products ready.
- You have a Master or PhD in Electronics engineering or a Master or PhD in mechatronics or physics. Prior design experience is preferred.
- You have at least 5 years or more proven experience in project management or subsystem/module design.
- You have a proven ability to build consensus among key stakeholders that may not be under your management control.
- You are able to communicate complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences but also to manage staff, assign specific duties and create a constructive and cooperative working relationship.
- Incidental international travelling is required.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.