Werken bij REEF - Process Engineer Renewable Energy Technologies
You will work in a department specialized in developing integrated solutions for innovative residential and office buildings both for the government and for industry. The department focusses on the integration of heating, cooling, adaptive building envelopes, integrated solar panels, energy exchange, conversaion and storage at the building and district level, energy and comfort management and control systems.
The Process Engineer Renewable Energy Technologies we are looking for is an expert in the field of thermal and thermochemical heat storage. You will work on large-scale national and international projects with the aim of devising practical solutions for heat storage in buildings and districts. The job will entail conducting practical experiments in the lab, simulations and depending on your skills and ambitions providing recommendations to clients and/or managing projects.
- You have a Master or PhD degree in physics or chemical engineering. You have affinity and experience with modelling of heat and mass transfer.
- You are capable of working as part of a team and you know how to apply your expertise in order to improve the overall quality of projects.
- You are focused and pragmatic as you work toward results.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal.
- You are familiar with renewable energy technologies.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.