Werken bij REEF - Optical Design Engineer
Who likes to roll up his sleeves and 'get dirty'
As Optical Design Engineer you are responsible for the technical aspects for several bigger and smaller projects. You will independently think of an optical design (using for instance ray-tracing) and you will design the software for image and signal processing using C++/C# or labview. Your design will be based on the specifications of the client.
You will be involved in the tendering process and the planning of the project. You regularly have contact with customers and suppliers. You will have many different tasks like purchasing system parts, building prototypes, testing and validating, providing documentation, testing and aftercare of the systems.
This positions offers a high level of independency.
- You have a Master in Physics or similar from a technical university.
- You have significant knowledge and affinity of optics and optical techniques.
- You have experience with C++, C# and also with Labview or Matlab.
- You have an analytical mindset, a good technical insight and you are creative, focused on solutions.
- You are proactive and work very well independently.
- You can work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Also you have strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.