Werken bij REEF - Medior Process Engineer Gas Treatment
CO2 capture specialist
You will work on technological breakthroughs to create innovations to ensure sustainable, efficient and secure energy supply. By using innovative technological solutions, you will enable the implementation of carbon capture and storage and the exploitation of stranded gas fields. You will work on various projects involving consultancy to support the build of large gas sweetening plants, EU projects which focus on innovative capture processes or CO2 utilization and Business to Business (B2B) projects to lower the environmental impact of CO2 capture processes.
You will design new pilot plants and oversee the realization of such a pilot. You will communicate progress and result to customers both verbally and in writing. You will support the acquisition of new projects in the field of CO2 capture or natural gas sweetening by writing the scientific part of quotations and project proposals. You will coach young scientists to work in a structured way in order to get results.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as process engineer in the field of Gas Treatment.
- You have experience with R&D or large consultancy projects.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are able to transfer customer requirements efficiently and effectively into a project proposal.
- You are able to manage a small R&D team and coach and inspire young scientists.
- Furthermore, you are creative, customer oriented and result oriented.
- You are organized and effectively run projects.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.