Werken bij REEF - Medior Process Engineer
You will work in an inspirational research environment in a team that works on technological breakthroughs to make production processes 'greener'. You will develop and demonstrate innovative technologies that will result in process intensification. Your work will involve upscaling, piloting and demonstrating production techniques. This means that your work will consist, for a large part, of practical lab work to design and test new reactors or production processes.
You will work on both consultancy and fundamental research projects. The consultancy work entails the design and/or optimization of the current production facilities of customers in the chemical and/or pharmaceutical industry. Fundamental research projects entails the design of new and innovative reactors and production techniques. You will work together with a team of experts. Through your commitment, experience and expertise, you will enable your team to implement new concepts for our industrial customers. You will coach junior scientists and assist senior scientists.
- You have a MSc or PhD in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or Chemistry.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in the chemical industry as a process engineer.
- You are able to make the transition from chemical reactions on lab scale to process engineering on pilot scale and plant scale.
- You are able to set up and carry out experimental projects independently.
- You are able to supervise and conduct experiments. Experience with continuous reactor systems is a plus.
- You are a team player, energetic and pro-active.
- You are result oriented, practical and creative.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.