Werken bij REEF - Mechanical Designer
- You will work on offshore technology while staying onshore.
- You will work in a multidisciplinary team (mechanical, electrical, FEM, technicians).
- You will work on new constructions but you will also improve existing structures.
You are working closely together with the mechanical Engineer. He will translate the clients questions in a rough design. You will use these rough designs to make a detailed design. Based on the detailed design you will provide a materials list and the complete technical product documentation package. In case of smaller projects you will work independently being responsible for the whole project. You will also be responsible for visiting suppliers, judging their products and selecting the right products.
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering (WTB), Production Technique or Product Design, with no more than 10 years working experience.
- You have experience with designing complex mechanical constructions, preferably in machine building.
- You have experience with drafting detailed designs.
- Starters with the proper internship experience are also invited to apply.
- You have experience with 3D drawing, preferably Solid Edge, but at least Solid Works or Inventor.
- You will have contact with clients and suppliers, so excellent communications skills in English and Dutch is required.
- You are practical, down-to-earth and prepared to assist the technicians in solving practical problems when necessary.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.