Werken bij REEF - Engineering Manager
You will be responsible for coordination of the engineering resources to fulfill the requirements of the projects. You will also execute structural engineering activities within budget and schedule, maintaining technical integrity and quality of work. You are responsible for developing and improving structural engineering methods, tools and equipment. You will actively participate in the design and review work in the group and carry out work in accordance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems and ensure that designs comply with relevant procedures and regulations. If necessary you will carry out site visits onshore and offshore and you will cooperate with other departments.
- You have at least a Bachelor in structural engineering or an appropriate engineering subject.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- You are fully competent and experience with Solidworks.
- You have excellent social en communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and vocal.
- You have good reporting skills.
- You are willing to travel.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.