Werken bij REEF - Demand Specialist
The Demand Specialist will direct its division to drive the creation of SKU level forecasts. For that objective the individual will lead the team of local and regional planners, and will facilitate necessary communication with business leaders, supply sites and Global Operations Integrated Business Planning Managers. The individual will work with regional marketing and operations partners to reconcile and synchronize demand forecasts in order to maintain product availability while keeping inventory investments at targeted levels. The forecast provided will be used by the Global Operations Integrated Business Manager to help determine manufacturing needs and resources required to meet the plan.
Investment decisions could be made based on the information provided by the Demand Planner/specialist.
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO);
- Experience with the Oracle e-Business Suite with regard to purchasing, inventory management, PLM and forecasting modules;
- Pro-active approach in determining market needs and translating these needs into inventory requirement;
- At least 2 years experience as a planner/purchaser in an international environment;
- Experience in Material Management, Inventory Controlled Management;
- Experience in two or more of the following disciplines are required: Supply Chain Planning, Demand Management/Forecasting, Logistics, Manufacturing, Procurement, Order Management, Inventory Management and/or Contract Manufacturing;
- Background in new product introductions and supplier metrics is preferred; experience of ERP systems is required;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to drive results through a global matrix structure is required;
- Proven ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organization;
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills;
- Ability for decision making, to work under pressure, and capacity to make good judgment under critical situations. Accuracy and prioritization in a fast-paced environment;
- Team work and customer service orientation;
- Demonstrate planning processes and inventory management skills;
- Knowledge of International Regulations;
- Good knowledge of the English, German and Dutch language
Available to travel and to provide on-call support after working hours.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.