Werken bij REEF - CFD Scientist
- Together with world renowned experts you will work in the field of 3D printing technologies.
- You will work with unique facilities to develop new processes and system concepts for additive manufacturing.
- You will focus on the development of new 3D printing processes and translation of these processes to new machine concepts for industrial clients.
- You set up and conduct experiments independently.
- You will prepare and characterize materials.
- You will take initiative in coming up with ideas how to improve processes and materials and how these can be translated in new machine concepts.
- You are proactive in bench marking, your research and contribute by publication of your research in scientific and/or peer reviewed journals.
- You have a Master or PhD degree in mechanical engineering or physics with a specialization in thermofluidics or fluid dynamics.
- You are able to familiarize yourself quickly in a new field of expertise.
- You are practical. Experience with printing research is an advantage.
- You like to work in a team and easily communicate with colleagues with other expertises.
- You are analytical and you work in a structured way.
- You focus on solutions, not on problems.
Solliciteren op deze functie
Deze functie is niet meer vacanant. Bekijk direct onze vacatures.