Thermal & Flow Technologist
Because you believe a Ph.D. is meant for more then academics?
Daarom is dit een interessant project voor jou
Therefore, this is a project for you
Are you an innovator with a passion for high-tech innovation? The the possition as Thermal & Flow Technlogist is a perfect fit! You will be responsible for the thermal management in Mechatronic development projects. Your activities range from thermal design studies with Matlab and flow network modeling in the concept phase to the optimization of the desired performance by thermal, thermo-mechanical and CFD modelling in Ansys (FEM) in the detailed engineering phase. Additionally experimental validation of the predicted thermal/flow behavior in our customers’ systems is a crucial aspect of the Thermal & Flow Technologists contribution. Multi-disciplinary cooperation within project teams is vital for success. So, are you ready to except the challenge?
Daarom ben jij de beste specialist voor dit projectYou are the best specialist because
- You have a customer centric attitude.
- You enjoy exicuting R&D projects for customers.
- You have an analytical attitue with interest and skills for experiemental validation.
- You can translate technological consideration into concrete recommendations for designers.
- You enjoy travelling for your job.
Daarom heb jij de juiste kennisYou are qualified because you have
- A Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics (preferably thermal or dynamics(/control) specialization).
- 3 – 5 years of work experience
- Knowledge of FEM (e.g. Ansys/Comsol) preferably.
- Understanding of mechatronic systems, control theory and actuation principles.
- Knowledge of Fluid Dynamics and CFD software (e.g. ANSYS CFX/Fluent).
- Excellent communicative skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English.
Daarom kies je voor REEFThat is why, you choose for REEF
At REEF your development of skills, knowledge and experience is the core of our business. That is why we give you the space, tools and guidance to grow personally and professionally. Wondering how we do this? We offer seminars, intervisions, training and workshops with colleagues to expand your knowledge.
In addition, we offer:
⦁ An employment contract with prospects of permanent employment.
⦁ A good salary with excellent secondary employment conditions.
⦁ Travel allowance of € 0.19 per kilometer; 25 vacation days and 8% vacation allowance, allowing you to fully enjoy your free time.
⦁ A pension scheme starting the same day you do.
⦁ Pleasant working atmosphere with friendly colleagues and a healthy work/ home balance.
⦁ REEF family days where you are welcome;
⦁ Short communication lines with project managers, as a result we are closely involved in the further development of your career.
Are you interested in this project? Respond quickly to this vacancy! We would be happy to talk to you about your wishes and ambitions.