Test software engineer
Because you believe quality is the best policy?
Daarom is dit een interessant project voor jou
Therefore, this is a project for you
You do not believe in the concept of breaking, you see improvement and innovation. If you are this professional, then keep reading! For a major player in the braking systems located in Eindhoven we are looking for a Test Software Engineer. You daily tasks will be to define, write and execute software strategies in line with the set requirements and specifications. Along with these tasks you will contribute to the definition of test validation plans from unit testing to full system integration, in accordance to test strategies. Also you provide insight for optimization for the validation plans to make it as efficient as possible in respect of safety and technical requirements. It is also required to manage all verification and validation activities, insuring that all developed test cases are properly defined, reviewed and executed. You will also maintain and develope all the test cases in a database ( Bench Test Spec., Vehicle Test Spec): Functional Safety (FSV) collaboration with Safety department, Combine Test (CTP) and Clamping Force Strategy (CFS) with system team, Independent Testing of Requirement (ITR), Monitoring Algorithm Test (MAT), Memories management (MEM) Diagnosis (DIAG ) with the project software development team.
Daarom ben jij de beste specialist voor dit project
You are the best specialist for this project because
- You are transparent in professional relationships.
- You are autonomous and curious.
- You want to share your experience and results.
Daarom heb jij de juiste kennisYou are qualified because you have
- A degree in Automotive Technology, Mechatronics or a equivelant specialization.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in testing and in a unit testing environment.
- Experience with DOORS, ASCET, Matlab/Simulink, C code, CAN, FlexRay, pack MS Office. Familiarity with testing environment (IPG, ETAS, LabVIEW or equivalent). Knowledge about ISO 26262 standard, requirements management and configuration management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and in conversation in the English language.
Daarom kies je voor REEFThat is why, you choose for REEF
At REEF your development of skills, knowledge and experience is the core of our business. That is why we give you the space, tools and guidance to grow personally and professionally. Wondering how we do this? We offer seminars, intervisions, training and workshops with colleagues to expand your knowledge.
In addition, we offer:
- An employment contract with prospects of permanent employment.
- A good salary with excellent secondary employment conditions.
- Travel allowance of € 0.19 per kilometer; 25 vacation days and 8% vacation allowance, allowing you to fully enjoy your free time.
- A pension scheme starting the same day you do.
- Pleasant working atmosphere with friendly colleagues and a healthy work/ home balance.
- REEF family days where you are welcome;
- Short communication lines with project managers, as a result we are closely involved in the further development of your career.
Are you interested in this project? Respond quickly to this vacancy! We would be happy to talk to you about your wishes and ambitions.