Test software engineer
Because you believe quality is the best policy?
Daarom is dit een interessant project voor jou
Therefore, this is a project for you
You do not believe in the concept of breaking, you see improvement and innovation. If you are this professional, This project is for you! We are looking for a Test Software Engineer at REEF. Your daily tasks within this project will be to define, write and execute software strategies in line with the set requirements and specifications. Along with these tasks, you will contribute to the definition of test validation plans from unit testing to full system integration, in accordance to test strategies. In your role as Test Software Engineer in this project, you will provide insight for optimization for the validation plans to make it as efficient as possible in respect of safety and technical requirements. It is also required to manage all verification and validation activities, ensuring that all developed test cases are properly defined, reviewed and executed. You will also maintain and develop all the test cases in a database ( Bench Test Spec., Vehicle Test Spec): Functional Safety (FSV) collaboration with Safety department, Combine Test (CTP) and Clamping Force Strategy (CFS) with system team, Independent Testing of Requirement (ITR), Monitoring Algorithm Test (MAT), Memories management (MEM) Diagnosis (DIAG ) with the project software development team.
Daarom ben jij de beste specialist voor dit project
You are the best specialist for this project because
- You are transparent in professional relationships.
- You are autonomous and curious.
- You want to share your experience and results.
Daarom heb jij de juiste kennisYou are qualified because you have
- A degree in Automotive Technology, Mechatronics or an equivalent specialization.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in testing and in a unit testing environment.
- Experience with DOORS, ASCET, Matlab/Simulink, C code, CAN, FlexRay, pack MS Office. Familiarity with a testing environment (IPG, ETAS, LabVIEW or equivalent). Knowledge about ISO 26262 standard, requirements management and configuration management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and in conversation in the English language.
Daarom kies je voor REEFThat is why you choose for REEF
We are professionals with a passion for our profession. Curious and proud to continue to innovate our organization. Knowledge, skills, and experience are central to the REEF DNA. We show courage and take risks. We translate everything into added value for your personal and professional development. That's why you get from us:
- Training courses and workshops with colleagues to broaden your knowledge field.
- Officially recognized Dutch language courses.
- Access to your own portal with an offer of current courses and/or training courses.
- Short lines with project managers, through which we are closely involved in the further expansion of your career.
- A challenging job, where you gain experience in various ongoing projects.
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits including a paid-up pension from your first working day.
- The possibility to be permanent employment at REEF.
- Unprecedented and friendly working atmosphere through our REEF family days and events.