Software Lead Engineer
Because you have a winners mentality?
Daarom is dit een interessant project voor jou
Therefore, this is a project for you
Are you the expert to call when it comes to the realization of the architecture in design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machine? At REEF we are looking for a Software Lead Engineer, are you up for the challenge? In this project, you will work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users. Together with your project group, you will be challenged to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques, do you have the winners mentality it will take?
Daarom ben jij de beste specialist voor dit projectYou are the best specialist for this project because
- You are driven to take the lead.
- You are proactive and can sense the needs of others in your environment.
- You strive for improvement everyday.
- You enjoy working on project.
- You have the winners mentality it takes to get the best outcome.
Daarom heb jij de juiste kennisYou are qualified because you have
- A bachelor in electrical engineering and preferably with a master's degree in Systems & Control or Electrical Software.
- At least 5 years of experience regarding high tech complex machine control and Real time control software/ operating systems (Linux/ Sun Solaris) and designing of software modules.
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++/ C#/ Python.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in the English Language, Dutch language skills are a bonus.
Daarom kies je voor REEFThat is why you choose for REEF
We are professionals with a passion for our profession. Curious and proud to continue to innovate our organization. Knowledge, skills, and experience are central to the REEF DNA. We show courage and take risks. We translate everything into added value for your personal and professional development. That's why you get from us:
- Training courses and workshops with colleagues to broaden your knowledge field.
- Officially recognized Dutch language courses.
- Access to your own portal with an offer of current courses and/or training courses.
- Short lines with project managers, through which we are closely involved in the further expansion of your career.
- A challenging job, where you gain experience in various ongoing projects.
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits including a paid-up pension from your first working day.
- The possibility to be permanent employment at REEF.
- Unprecedented and friendly working atmosphere through our REEF family days and events.
Software Lead Engineer | Software Engineering | Devops | Software Architecture | Coding | Systems | High tech | High precision | Systems & Control | Electrical Software |