Senior Mechanical Engineer
Because you are in the inedible wafer business?
Daarom is dit een interessant project voor jou
Therefore, this is a project for you
If you are interested in working on challenging projects, not regarding chocolate covered wafers, Find out if this is the project for you. REEF is looking for a senior mechanical engineer for the specification, design, and engineering of high-tech/ precision modules. You are responsible for the development of mechanical concepts and mechanical detail design (incl. Package TPD). As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will perform this project alongside 10 other designers and architects, your role is manage the Customer Requirement Specifications (CRS) and Define the system design requirements and specifications. You are also responsible for achieving optimal functionality and cost-effectiveness of the systems in the Product Generation Process (PGP).
Daarom ben jij de beste specialist voor dit projectYou are the best specialist because
- You are an abstract thinker, willing to roam out-of-the-box.
- You communicate effectively and clearly.
- You are goal-oriented.
Daarom heb jij de juiste kennisYou are qualified because you have
- A Master or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering focused on precision engineering.
- At least 10 years of relevant experiences as a Mechanical Engineer and are familiar with high-tech systems.
- Experience with design principles, accurate positioning, dynamics, material characteristics, cleanroom environment, design for reliability, vacuum design rules.
- experience in creating a schedule (preferably MS Projects) of mechanical development for the entire V-model.
- Excellent skills in Matlab/Simulink and related development tools.
- Experience with DfX (Value Engineering, manufacturability, CoG, Reliability, Serviceability).
- Basic knowledge of (FEM) calculations in the field of thermal and mechanical design.
- Experience with 3D design tools, NX or Pro-E, and Teamcenter
Daarom kies je voor REEFThat is why you choose for REEF
We are professionals with a passion for our profession. Curious and proud to continue to innovate our organization. Knowledge, skills, and experience are central to the REEF DNA. We show courage and take risks. We translate everything into added value for your personal and professional development. That's why you get from us:
- Training courses and workshops with colleagues to broaden your knowledge field.
- Officially recognized Dutch language courses.
- Access to your own portal with an offer of current courses and/or training courses.
- Short lines with project managers, through which we are closely involved in the further expansion of your career.
- A challenging job, where you gain experience in various ongoing projects.
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits including a paid-up pension from your first working day.
- The possibility to be permanent employment at REEF.
- Unprecedented and friendly working atmosphere through our REEF family days and events.
Engineering | Mechanical Engineer | Senior Mechanical Engineer | Mechanical Engineering | Mechanical Design Engineer | Wafer Engineering | High Tech Engineering | High tech | High precision