Process Development Engineer / Process Technologist
Do you have experience as an R&D or Proces Development Engineer in the equipment sector?
Daarom is dit een interessant project voor jou
Therefore, this is a project for you:
As a process development engineer, you work on Maritime Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems. You are a complex problem solver by nature and you're someone who communicates easily between stake-and shareholders.
We are looking for someone who has the right balance between chemical, mechanical and process engineering.
The development will be anywhere in the range of improving the efficiency of current systems to completely new products/ systems.
Very occasional travelling, as part of your project, is no issue for you.
Daarom ben jij de beste specialist voor dit projectYou are the best specialist for this project because
You are someone with:
- An analytical mindset, are curious by nature and can think outside the box
- The right balance of communication skills (self-confident without being arrogant, persuasive without being pushy, pro-active and a can do mentality).
- Team playing competences by understanding the importance of managing your stakeholders and some experience in project management is a plus.
- Structure and understand the importance of creating documentation next to hardware.
- Fluency in English.
Daarom heb jij de juiste kennisYou are qualified because you have
- A Master or PhD degree in chemical/mechanical (process) engineering or related engineering degree.
- A Minimum of 5 years of experience as an R&D specialist or process development engineer in the equipment sector.
- A data-based decision-making mindset.
- Experience in model-based engineering is a plus.
- The right balance of communication skills (self-confident without being arrogant, persuasive without being pushy, pro-active and a can-do mentality)
Daarom kies je voor REEFThat is why you choose for REEF
We are professionals with a passion for our profession. Curious and proud to continue to innovate our organization. Knowledge, skills, and experience are central to the REEF DNA. We show courage and take risks. We translate everything into added value for your personal and professional development.
That's why you get from us:
- Training courses and workshops with colleagues to broaden your knowledge field.
- Officially recognized Dutch language courses.
- Access to your own portal with an offer of current courses and/or training courses.
- Short lines with project managers, through which we are closely involved in the further expansion of your career.
- A challenging job, where you gain experience in various ongoing projects.
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits including a paid-up pension from your first working day.
- The possibility to be permanent employment at REEF.
- Unprecedented and friendly working atmosphere through our REEF family days and events.
Process Engineering | Process Development Engineer | Chemical Engineering | Technical Development | Engineering | Development Engineering | R&D Engineering | Maritime Engineering | EGCS development | CFD Engineering |