Engine Control Function Design Engineer
Because functional design gets your engine going?
Daarom is dit een interessant project voor jou
Therefore, this is a project for you
Do you dream of working in a state of the art engine development centre, developing engines for future regulations? Then you are in luck, REEF is looking for a gearhead with a passion for Engine Control Function Design. Within the engine development project group, you along with others are responsible to design engine controllers to meet new customer requirements. To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are looking for a well-qualified: Engine Control Function Design Engineer. You will develop heavy-duty diesel engines with a focus on designing engine controllers and also be responsible for creating controller concepts based on new customer or legal requirements and verify controller concepts with SIL, HIL or RCP on an engine. Other tasks in this project will be, clearly documenting controller requirements on the engine system level, supporting calibration engineer and improving related tools. So are you ready to shift to the next gear in the most innovative environment in the automotive?
Daarom ben jij de beste specialist voor dit projectYou are the best specialist because
- You take initiative.
- You are the oil that keeps the engine (project group) running smoothly.
- You have attention for detail.
- You are a go-getter.
- You use creativity.
- You want to explore different environments through projects.
Daarom heb jij de juiste kennisYou are qualified because you have
- A masters degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering specialized in dynamics and control.
- knowledge of requirement engineering (IREB certificate is nice to have.)
- Experience on Six Sigma related processes i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo.
- Knowledge of development process models like SPICE.
- Extensive knowledge of Matlab and Simulink, Doors Next Generation, DSpace tools.
- Excellent English and Dutch skills.
Daarom kies je voor REEFThat is why you choose for REEF
We are professionals with a passion for our profession. Curious and proud to continue to innovate our organization. Knowledge, skills, and experience are central to the REEF DNA. We show courage and take risks. We translate everything into added value for your personal and professional development. That's why you get from us:
- Training courses and workshops with colleagues to broaden your knowledge field.
- Officially recognized Dutch language courses.
- Access to your own portal with an offer of current courses and/or training courses.
- Short lines with project managers, through which we are closely involved in the further expansion of your career.
- A challenging job, where you gain experience in various ongoing projects.
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits including a paid-up pension from your first working day.
- The possibility to be permanent employment at REEF.
- Unprecedented and friendly working atmosphere through our REEF family days and events.