Because your Eplan skills are electrifying?
Daarom is dit een interessant project voor jou
Therefore, this is a project for you
You are the king and master regarding electrical schematics and generating product? Then we are looking for you! REEF is expanding with an Electronics Integrator. In this project, you will maintain the component library along with the rest of the project group. Your role as Electronics Integrator in this project is to integrate prototypes and production models. You are the first point of contact for questions regarding integration, production, (field) service and technical support. Your daily tasks in this project will be to review electronic design, specifications and requirements of electronic modules and systems, document test analysis results and develop and improve the way of working/ procedures.
Daarom ben jij de beste specialist voor dit projectYou are the best specialist for this project because
- You like working in multidisciplinary projectgroups.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You are good in time management and setting priorities.
- You are analytical, pragmatic and creative.
Daarom heb jij de juiste kennisYou are qualified because you have
- A bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
- 3 years of experience within the electronic field of control systems and components for high-end equipment.
- Excellent Eplan P8 software.
- Excellent understanding, written en verbal skills in the English language.
Daarom kies je voor REEFThat is why you choose for REEF
We are professionals with a passion for our profession. Curious and proud to continue to innovate our organization. Knowledge, skills, and experience are central to the REEF DNA. We show courage and take risks. We translate everything into added value for your personal and professional development. That's why you get from us:
- Training courses and workshops with colleagues to broaden your knowledge field.
- Officially recognized Dutch language courses.
- Access to your own portal with an offer of current courses and/or training courses.
- Short lines with project managers, through which we are closely involved in the further expansion of your career.
- A challenging job, where you gain experience in various ongoing projects.
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits including a paid-up pension from your first working day.
- The possibility to be permanent employment at REEF.
- Unprecedented and friendly working atmosphere through our REEF family days and events.