Electrical Lead Engineer
Because you are ready to turn the voltage up on your career?
Daarom is dit een interessant project voor jou
Therefore, this is a project for you
Are you ready to take the lead as a professional and in your career? Join team REEF R&D as an Electrical Lead Engineer! It will be a perfect way to extend your grid. As an Electrical (Lead) Engineer in a project, you are responsible for designing and developing MR products for hospitals. You will work with mechanical-, electrical -, system -, manufacturing- and service engineers on this project to take products from concept through design into production using DfX (FMEA, DFMA etc) approaches to meet the needs of the demanding environment. In the role of Electrical (Lead) Engineer in this project, your daily responsibilities are the design, realization (schematics, drawings and documents), integration and test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications. As the client does not want to harm people with their MR systems, which can be very dangerous when malfunctioning, so predictability, reliability, and traceability of your design is essential. Thus, documentation and the documentation process plays an important role in your role within this project. Ready to turn up the voltage?
Daarom ben jij de beste specialist voor dit projectYou are the best specialist because
- You have a winners mentality.
- You take charge regarding your own development.
- You are good at working with others.
- You are ambitious and want to grow as a professional and person.
- You have an analytic mindset.
- You want to explore different environments through projects.
Daarom heb jij de juiste kennisYou are qualified because you have
- A Masters degree in mechanical, electrical or Applied Physics.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Understanding of DfX, FMEA, DFMA and similar approaches.
- Excellent written and spoken skills regarding the English language.
Daarom kies je voor REEFThat is why you choose for REEF
We are professionals with a passion for our profession. Curious and proud to continue to innovate our organization. Knowledge, skills, and experience are central to the REEF DNA. We show courage and take risks. We translate everything into added value for your personal and professional development. That's why you get from us:
- Training courses and workshops with colleagues to broaden your knowledge field.
- Officially recognized Dutch language courses.
- Access to your own portal with an offer of current courses and/or training courses.
- Short lines with project managers, through which we are closely involved in the further expansion of your career.
- A challenging job, where you gain experience in various ongoing projects.
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits including a paid-up pension from your first working day.
- The possibility to be permanent employment at REEF.
- Unprecedented and friendly working atmosphere through our REEF family days and events.