Why you want to play a key role in the introduction of new products?
Daarom is dit een interessant project voor jou
Therefore, this is a project for you
As the manufacturing engineer, you are the representative of operations in multi-disciplinary teams ensuring best in class transition from development to manufacturing. You will improve production processes with lean mythologies. You will also improve product quality.
Daarom ben jij de beste specialist voor dit projectYou are the best specialist because
- You are able to define, implement new/changed processes and lead the first production models for projects within your own building block.
- You enjoy introducing new production-methods (technical & logistic), within own building block.
- You define, execute, control and document all process validation activities and related activities.
- You will be working close together with other functions within the manufacturing department (R&D and Quality) to setup first time right processes.
- You can create and maintain manufacturing documents (e.g. work instructions).
- You are able to define and implement improvements (e.g. via A3, Prince2, Green Belt) within the building block to increase yield, output and cost.
- You enjoy analyzing field performance data (e.g. DEFOA), installation test-results, and customer related complaints, in order to initiate improvements.
- You have experience with preparing and introducing changes (products, components, production-processes) for released products.
Daarom heb jij de juiste kennisYou are qualified because you have
- A bachelor degree in e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanics, Industrial Engineering.
- You strong personal & communication (English &Dutch) skills,
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary (global) projects, with a continuous improvement mindset and a result driven and quality driven approach.
- You have experience in high tech medical device business and in design transfer and manufacturing transfer projects.
- You have knowledge about process validation (pMap, pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ), and FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing.
Daarom kies je voor REEFThat is why, you choose for REEF
At REEF your development of skills, knowledge and experience is the core of our business. That is why we give you the space, tools and guidance to grow personally and professionally. Wondering how we do this? We offer seminars, intervisions, training and workshops with colleagues to expand your knowledge.
In addition, we offer:
- An employment contract with prospects of permanent employment.
- A good salary with excellent secondary employment conditions.
- Travel allowance of € 0.19 per kilometer; 25 vacation days and 8% vacation allowance, allowing you to fully enjoy your free time.
- A pension scheme starting the same day you do.
- Pleasant working atmosphere with friendly colleagues and a healthy work/ home balance.
- REEF family days where you are welcome;
- Short communication lines with project managers, as a result we are closely involved in the further development of your career.
Are you interested in this project? Respond quickly to this vacancy! We would be happy to talk to you about your wishes and ambitions.